When you are trying to buy a smartphone, the one thing which always bothers is you is its price, right?. However, nowadays, because of so much competition in the smartphone companies, we can get the cheapest smartphones that too, with great features. No matter what happens, you will never want to buy a smartphone which does not have good battery life. Everybody likes to use a mobile phone for multiple purposes like calling, gaming, listening to music or watching movies, etc. Now if you want to use the phone for such purpose, then you should buy one which provides a reliable battery backup. There are tons of mobiles in the market which has more than 4000mah of battery but to avoid the confusion here we have prepared a list of top 6 long battery life mobile phone under 8000 Rs
When you are buying a smartphone, you should always compare the prices of it. Since there are many companies which are trying to attract customers with unique features, you should go with the one which fits in your budget. Many people have a thinking that to buy the best smartphone they will have to spend a tremendous amount of money, but that’s not true. Nowadays, customers have tons of options to choose from, and that’s why it’s always better to know what kind of product fits according to your needs and budget. So if you are searching on the internet about the best battery backup smartphone under 8000 INR, then you are at the right place.
Also checkout smartphones under 10000 Rs – read reviews here.
List Of Best Battery Backup Smartphone Under Rs 8000
Since there are tons of mobile phones in the market under Rs 8000 we have decided to ranked top 6 phones according to their price and battery backup performance.
1. Moto E5 Plus
- Motorola has always been that company which has produced some top-notch mobile phones. Even though the company hasn’t come up with new products recently, Moto E5 Plus is still one of the best long battery life mobile phone under 8000 Rs. Have a look at its features briefly.
- This mobile comes up with a massive 5000mAH Lithium Polymer battery which is going to last more than a day even if you use to continuously.
- It is packed with 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 octa-core Processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- The phone has 6 inch of wide display that comes with a screen resolution of 720×1440 pixels which is enough to watch ultra HD videos.
- It has 12 MP of rear camera with laser autofocus and LED flashlight. In front, you will get a 5MP camera with flash.
2. Realme C1 2019 3GB RAM :-
If you are ready to spend a little more amount of money if you want to buy a good smartphone, then you shall go with Realme C1. This mobile is made explicitly for those who want to buy their first smartphone along with cool features. Here are the specifications for this mobile phone.
- It has a 4230 mAH lithium-ion battery which can help you to perform multitasking and the battery can even last a few days.
- It has a great 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is going to keep your phone smooth.
- If you like wide touch screen mobile phones, then this one would be for you because it comes with 6.2-inch of HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution.
- You will get a 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with bokeh mode, AF focusing mode, continuous capture mode along with a 5MP front camera.
3. Realme C2
If there’s any cheapest and best 4000mah battery mobile under 8000, then it has to be Realme C2. You can get this mobile at Rs 6000 depending upon which variant you are buying, but it’s still super cheap smartphone filled with some great features.
- This mobile has a unique diamond cut design along with a full 15.5 CM (6.1- inch) display, which is attracting many customers.
- You will get a massive 4000 mah battery along with 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor. It has only a 2GB of RAM, but because of the excellent processor, you won’t face any significant problem.
- A 13MP + 2MP AI Dual primary camera which comes the autofocus is enough to take some great pictures. It also has a decent 5MP of front which you can use to take selfies.
4. Xiaomi Redmi 7-
Xiaomi is that Chinese company which within three years has captured the Indian smartphone market with their great budget smartphones and Xiaomi Redmi 7 is one of those phones.
- This mobile is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor along with 4000mah of massive battery. One can do whatever they want on this phone without worrying about charging.
- It comes with 6.25 inches of display with a screen resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels.
- The phone has a 12MP+2MP rear camera which can take amazing portrait photos. If you’re a photogenic person, then it also has an 8MP front camera which is good enough to take selfies.
- The phone comes with a RAM and Internal storage in following variant of 2GB+16GB / 3GB+32GB / 3GB+64GB.
5. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 :-
When we are discussing about best battery smartphone under 8000, then this list would be incomplete if we don’t include Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on it. This phone has all the necessary features which one want from a budgeted smartphone.
- This phone comes with a large battery of 5000 mah which can last for two days without any charging. A magnificent 6 inch Full HD display with a screen resolution of 2160 by 1080 pixel will help you to watch HD videos smoothly.
- The rear camera of the phone holds a 16MP primary and 5MP of secondary camera. In the front, you will get 16MP of a decent camera which is suitable for taking selfies.
- Performance wise the phone comes with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor. 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory is enough to do multitasking on this phone.
6. Lenovo A5 :-
Lenovo A5 made lots of news because it became one of the best selling smartphones for the company. Since the cost of this phone is less than 8000 rs, many middle-class people in India seemed to have loved it because of its decent features.
- 5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor powers Lenovo A5 also it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- You will get a strong 4000mah of battery which can last the whole day even if you use the phone continuously.
- This phone has a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- You will get a decent quality camera in here because it has a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP of front camera.
So these are the top 5000 to 6000 mah battery mobile under 8000 Rs which you can buy. Sometimes when you are tight on budget, you should opt for those smartphones which fit according to your situation. These are well researchers smartphones which anyone can afford even if they don’t have enough amount of budget. So if you have any doubt or questions regarding this list then drop us a comment, and we will try our best to help you out.